If you have a fever or cough or have been instructed to quarantine by public health officials or in accordance with federal travel guidelines, please do not visit Health Sciences North.
All Designated Care Partners and Visitors coming to HSN must wear a mask as an added step to reduce the spread of germs and protect vulnerable patients.
Please note the following important reminders for patients, Designated Care Partners and visitors when you arrive at the main entrance of the Ramsey Lake Health Centre:
- Please review signs and symptoms of COVID-19 as identified on signage upon entering the building.
- You will be required to wear an HSN-issued mask at all times as an added step to reduce the spread of germs and protect vulnerable patients.
- Eating or drinking is NOT permitted in patient rooms and only allowed in designated areas of the hospital (example: cafeteria).
- Wash your hands when entering the building, frequently during your stay, and when leaving.
- To visit a patient, you will be required to sign a visitor’s expectation sheet upon entering the unit confirming you understand these expectations.
* Please note that there may be specific unit or department level restrictions to hours and duration of visits, as each unit or department is unique with its physical layout and patient population. Adequate space for physical distancing and other safety practices are taken into consideration.