For Cancer Patients and Caregivers
View Poster »
You are invited to join us for a 1.5-hour interactive information session, led by the Supportive Care Program, to discuss cancer related fatigue.
Cancer related fatigue can impact patients and their families across many areas including relationships and daily activities. If it seems like no amount of rest is enough, the Supportive Care Program would like to offer you some strategies for coping with cancer related fatigue.
- Describe cancer related fatigue and how it can impact you
- Learn various fatigue management strategies
- Build a plan to support your individualized needs
These sessions will be held from 10:00-11:30 am:
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED:
For more information and to pre-register please contact the Supportive Care Program: 705.522.6237 / 1.877.228.1822 ext. 2175
Available in person and via videoconference